Thursday, September 4, 2008

SU2C

If you don't already know there is a 1 hour commercial free show on tomorrow night on all 3 networks at 8:00 called Stand Up To Cancer. A lot of people have asked us that if there is anything they can do, to let them know. I actually added a star to the constellation at the show's website in Troy's name (go to http://su2c.standup2cancer.org/constellation). You can search the constellation for his name (I did it under Troy and not Angelo) and make a donation as little as $1 or more if you want. You can then place any comments that you want under Troy's star. You can also launch a star for someone else who you know that has been diagnosed with cancer. We have plenty of food that has been organized for us. We have a great support network that has been formed. What we don't have is a cure for this horrible disease. Keep praying for us and give whatever you can to the doctors and scientists at SU2C so they can help develop cures for all different types of cancers that are out there. This is for the hope that none of you ever has to deal with this in your family. Please pass along the link to anyone you can think of. We have the MRI appointment today at 1:00. There won't be anything to report until probably tomorrow or Monday regarding the results.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Terry,

Lisa shared the news with me today. You and Troy are in our thoughts. I can't think of a better partner for Troy to have to get him through this fight. I will stay updated on your blog and have no doubt you two will be just fine.

Stay strong.

Your friend,

Tom Kernan

Unknown said...

Troy, I tried to do this but it didn't work so am mailing in my donation. But, I just wanted you to know that since the very moment you were born you have been a shining star in our lives!! Dad & I have always said how blessed we have been to have 3 super kids who have continued to make us proud to be their parents. When I looked at this constellation I thought how your Grandpa Troy is watching over you and the rest of us especially now as we make this journey together. I am sure he is there every step of the way and I find great comfort in knowing that. A piece of Dad & I is always there with you. We will be there soon! Can't wait to see all of you again!!! Give Terry and the boys extra hugs and kisses for us.xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxLove you bigger than the world, Mom & Dad