Wednesday, September 10, 2008

PEG tube installed

Troy had his feeding tube installed this afternoon. He is sore but getting around pretty good. He is miserable because he's starving and his diet is limited to broth, jello, and juice. The MRI results have only confirmed what we already knew from the PET scan. Dr. Allen ordered the MRI just so it can be a guide for her to use in placing the radiation to the affected areas. We have a follow up appointment with the gastroenterologist on Friday.

P.S. Troy's star is very lonely. It looks like I am the only one that donated and put a message out on it. Remember, it's only a $1 minimum donation - see 2 postings back for the link to it. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Troy, Terry!
You are in our thoughts and prayers-- I sent you a separate email-- hope you received it. Also, can you send me your address so that I can complete my on-line donation?
Take care...

Anonymous said...

hey Guys,
Just wanted to let you know that I donated and left a message but its not showing up. Maybe I did something wrong somewhere. The donation went thru but not the message. Oh well! Love you guys!
Samantha Fox :-)