Saturday, January 3, 2009

Derek's Move-A-Thon


Happy New Year everyone! Troy is doing pretty well. He had nausea last night and got sick, but he tries to hold back on taking his phenergan sometimes and I think that causes issues for him. He also started a fentanyl pain patch last night and that might have done it, but I don't think it even had time to enter his system before he got sick. He is doing well though and is still above his normal weight by a couple of pounds. He only has 13 treatments left (less than 3 weeks to go now!).
The sheet to the right is for sponsoring Derek's Move-A-Thon that he will be participating in at the end of January which will raise funds for his Spring Fling event at the end of April. If you can donate any small amount, Derek would appreciate it. Let me know by sending a comment to this post or emailing me directly at soothcage@bellsouth.net. I will catch up with you for the money at a later date. Thanks for your support!

No comments: